☆ Serena ☆
Okay everybody! This is the book reflection post! We read a book called "White Fang" during our Language Arts class....

This is the cover of our book.


For a quick summary of White Fang (if you haven't read it and is interested in reading), you can go to SparkNotes.

After reading this book, there's some reflecting to do~~
Questions...? Ready? Begin!!

1) Did you like the book?
It was OKAY... =]

2) Why or why not?
I don't really LOVE this book... But it's 'cool' for me... I like dogs, but I just don't like to read 'dog' books... (WOLVES~~?)... Yeah. Weird me, right? >0<

3) Would you suggest someone to read the book?
I would suggest this book to those who likes to read:
- Adventurous
- About Animal (dogs and wolves)
- About Fighting
- About the WILD and Nature
- About a kinda of 'real-life' story.
- About 'something's' live story.
- And those who just loves to read books!~ =]

4) Why or why not?
It's like a hobby. You can carry it with you and read everywhere (almost, under certain circumstances... lol) =]

AND SO, THAT'S BASICALLY THE END OF MY REFLECTION JOB~~ C YA NEXT TIME!! =]
0 Responses