☆ Serena ☆
(Picture from "THIS" website)
How do you plan to improve one
of the student outcomes?

Our school is all about having us, students, to fully achieve the goal of completing what's considered in the 5 student outcomes. Those outcomes are:
  • Effective Communicator
  • Person of High Character
  • Critical Thinker
  • Community Contributor
  • Active Learner
Of these student outcomes, I plan to improve to be a active learner. Why? Everyday, I slept late. When I come to school, I'm like:

First: At home...
Asleep...

Second: At school...
Sleepy...

Third: After school...

Floating...

Fourth: Back home...
Actually, like during the middle section of school, I'm awake.

Sleepy Bird Source 1, 2, and 3, and 4.

I don't really sleep in class though, because then I would not know what to do for homework...
0 Responses