☆ Serena ☆
IF IT REALLY DID HAPPEN...

YEAH!! AT LAST I'VE WON 10 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE LOTTERY!!! What should I do with it??

(Picture from "THIS" website)

I know what I should do! I can donate half of the money to charities. Some people in the world suffer from poor environmental conditions, no money, diseases, famine & droughts, not enough clothing, no shelter, no opportunities for jobs, orphanages (when they lost their parents) and no education... I want to help those people to have a better lives.


(Picture from "THIS" website)

Remember, help those who are poor in poverty!!! Be helpful, BE A PERSON OF HIGH CHARACTER, A COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTOR, PROBLEM SOLVER, A CRITICAL THINKER, AND AN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR TO PASS THE MESSAGE DOWN TO EVERYONE!!!


(Picture from "THIS" website)

Just to let you know, there's a website where you can enter the meaning of each word and then they will donate rice to the poor. Here's the website: Freerice Try it out!! Increase your vocabulary while you help!!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Serena: very nice blog post! Mr. Laffin